BBK opens 'Financial Mall' in Bahrain
Manama, January 15, 2008
Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait (BBK) has opened its new Financial Mall in Muharraq, its fourth such facility in Bahrain.
The mall has been built to offer customers increased convenience, with an accessible location, dedicated parking, longer opening hours as well as telecommunications and insurance.
The architectural design is one of open and bright space, with ample seating for queuing customers.
'There will be an enhancement to all the new financial malls with a balance between face-to-face and electronic services,' said BBK head of retail banking Roger Dunn.
To add to the one-stop-shop service, the financial mall also houses third party partners whose personnel are available to provide their products to clients. In addition, a 24-hour drive-through ATM machine is also available.
Clients who wish to complete their e-banking at the site can also do so, with a dedicated e-bank station that links to the bank's online services. This will help minimise queuing and enhance time efficiency.
The facility also offers major technological innovations, including a smart deposit machine, the first of its kind in the kingdom.
This allows clients to deposit cash directly in real time, thereby eliminating the need to wait until the next business day for the amount to be transferred to the account.
Financial advisers are based on site to assist new and existing clients with BBK's product offerings and to provide advice regarding the best services that suit the individual customers' needs.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge in April
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance
- BMI Bank-Al Salam boards back merger
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion