BBK opens 'Financial Mall' in Bahrain
Manama, January 15, 2008
Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait (BBK) has opened its new Financial Mall in Muharraq, its fourth such facility in Bahrain.
The mall has been built to offer customers increased convenience, with an accessible location, dedicated parking, longer opening hours as well as telecommunications and insurance.
The architectural design is one of open and bright space, with ample seating for queuing customers.
'There will be an enhancement to all the new financial malls with a balance between face-to-face and electronic services,' said BBK head of retail banking Roger Dunn.
To add to the one-stop-shop service, the financial mall also houses third party partners whose personnel are available to provide their products to clients. In addition, a 24-hour drive-through ATM machine is also available.
Clients who wish to complete their e-banking at the site can also do so, with a dedicated e-bank station that links to the bank's online services. This will help minimise queuing and enhance time efficiency.
The facility also offers major technological innovations, including a smart deposit machine, the first of its kind in the kingdom.
This allows clients to deposit cash directly in real time, thereby eliminating the need to wait until the next business day for the amount to be transferred to the account.
Financial advisers are based on site to assist new and existing clients with BBK's product offerings and to provide advice regarding the best services that suit the individual customers' needs.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013