Ahli Bank profit soars 45 pc
Dubai, July 16, 2007
Qatar's Ahli Bank said first-half profit rose 45.1 per cent to 146.1 million riyals ($40.16 million), compared with 100.7 million riyals in the year-earlier period.
Earnings per share in the six months to June 30 rose to 2.48 riyals from 1.99 riyals, the bank said in a statement.
Tags: Ahli Bank |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head